Essay on India of My Dreams in 100, 200, 300, 500 Words | India of My Dream Speech

Essay on India my dream, My dream India essay, India of my dreams, India of my dreams speech

I am an Indian. I love my motherland. I wish to make it an ideal country in the world. I dream of making India a richer, happier, and healthier place to live in. I want to see my country progress in all fields of life. 
Today people have frown selfish. There is injustice everywhere. We always think of our own interests. But we do not think of the welfare of the nation. I like every Indian to have a national character. In the India of my dream Speech, every man will have a high moral sense and a deep love for the nation.
India of my dreams speech
India of my dreams speech
Our country is backward in the fields of science and industry. I want India to be a leading country in new technology. Industries should grow fast. We should produce everything for our needs. 


The India of my dream will go nuclear for peaceful purposes. Education will get its due importance. Every countryman will get the job of his choice. Students will be devoted to their studies. Politicians will not be allowed to misuse students.


India must be a very strong country. We have to protect our hard-earned freedom. The defense of the country will be very powerful. India is a peace-loving nation. But it will be ready for war if war is created for us. The India of my dream will follow the policy of truth and non-violence. Speech on India of my Dreams.


We can buy peace only when we are very strong. Our country will have friendly relations with its neighbors. The India of my dream will be a mighty country.


Today we find a big gap between the rich and the poor. There is corruption in all walks of life. The India of my dream will have social justice. There will be no rich and poor. Everybody will be equal. There will be no shortage of anything. There will be discipline, peace, and happiness. The feeling of casteism and regionalism will go forever. There will be an atmosphere of equality, brotherhood, and freedom all over the country. 



India of my dreams will bring heaven to earth. There will be Ram Rajya in the true sense of the term. May God fulfill my dream!. India of My Dream Speech



Read Also, Essay on Yoga in the Hindi Language 
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------

To Read More Essay Click on the Link Given Below.

Thanks for reading article on My dream India speech, India of my dreams speech, essay on India my dream, English essay India of my dreams, India of my dreams article, speech on India of my dreams in English, India of my dreams, my dream India essay, my dream India speech in English, short speech on India of my dream. Please go to the menu bar and read more essays on a different topic

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post