Letter to Bank Manager for Activating Internet Banking

How to Write an Effective Letters/ Application to the Bank Branch Manager of any Banks to Activative Internet banking Facility & Services on Your Account.  


Examples:- Write an application to the Manager of SBI Bank, Esat Delhi Branch Delhi for activating internet banking facility on your account.



Letter to Bank Manager
Letter to Bank Manager for Activating Internet Banking

DCA Kumar 
65, Academy Education Private Limited,
New Delhi

23rd April 2019

To
The Manager
SBI Bank
East New Delhi
Delhi.

Subject- Application for activating internet banking on my account.

Sir,

This is to inform you that I have an account with your prestigious friends at your New Delhi branch, Delhi. I would like to bring to your kind notice the fact that I have been a customer of your esteemed bank for the past 5 years and have always been a satisfied customer.

I would like to make a request to you to kindly provide me with the facility of internet banking on my account no- 1245879652 as it has become a bit difficult for me to personally visit the brand for every transaction due to time constraint. Please consider the matter and oblige.

Thank you,
Yours sincerely,
DCA Kumar.

Read Also, 

1. How to Write Application form to Bank Manager for Transfer Bank Account

2. Tips For Writing Letters






0 Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post